We’re looking for a Data Engineer who is passionate about technology and is keen to build data pipelines. You are someone who has an understanding of machine learning and artificial intelligence technologies.
You are motivated to drive significant business impact by applying your knowledge and skills.
You are able to inspire your colleagues and champion your skills through effective communication. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
You will be a part of the Intelligent Systems but will work closely and collaborate with global product and engineering teams across 3 locations: London, New Delhi and Los Angeles.
The Intelligent Systems team drives innovation powered by data science, machine learning and AI.
Why You Should Join
This is a challenging and diverse role that will require you to be a part of the growth of the Intelligent Systems department. The problems we face are unique, with some of them still in early stages of research. This is an opportunity to help grow our suite of products that aims to automate the entire software development life cycle.
- Higher university degree (MSc or PhD) in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics etc
- Solid programming experience in one or more general purpose programming language: Python is a must.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of SQL
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS or Azure is prefered)
- Experience building data pipelines
- Ability to communicate with diverse stakeholders
- An entrepreneurial and can do attitude
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Build, maintain and manage data pipelines
- Contribute to the development and deployment of our events processing system
- Work with wider product teams to make the right data available for analysis and model building
- Implement analytical libraries, programming languages, and frameworks in production
- Engineer to scale in the cloud using methodologies such as service-oriented architectures, containerized applications and lambdas
- Data Warehousing Experience
- Experience developing cloud-based solutions and integrations
- Experience configuring and deploying graph database
- Health and wellness benefits
- Performance-based bonuses and stock options
- Employee friendly policies
- Generous vacation and time off benefits, including paid holidays
- Generally flexible working hours
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.