- This role is responsible to support for developing and implementing the corporate compliance program at Takeda India, co-ordinate with other stakeholders when necessary.
- The incumbent works to adapt or implement corporate policies and procedures, develop and provide relevant training to employees and third parties on compliance related topics.
- Will play business partnering and advisory role for compliance matters to franchises and support functions.
- Responsible for conducting third party DD and advising necessary corrective actions wherever required.
- Engage in Risk Assessment and new initiatives e.g. digitalization.
- Conducts compliance reviews and monitoring and support in implementation of corrective actions wherever needed.
- Bring innovation and new ideas to strengthen compliance program and adherence.
CORE ELEMENTS RELATED TO THIS ROLE:
- 6-10 Years of relevant experience in ethics & compliance, risk management function.
- Exposure in pharmaceutical, medical devices or related industries are preferable experience to have.
- Project Management Skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Customer focus with ability to build trust
- Posses “Go Getter” attitude and ability to work under stringent timelines and flexible to change.
To apply for this job please visit takeda.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com.