As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
– Work with development teams and managers to ideate software solutions
– Design client-side and server-side architecture
– Build front-end applications with mobile responsive design
– Develop and manage w ell-functioning databases and applications
– Write effective APIs
– Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
– Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
– Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
– Experience developing web and hybrid applications
– Familiarity with ReactJS, NodeJS, Server-less & AWS JS S DK
– Familiarity with databases (e.g. MongoDB, A WS-DynamoDB), web servers, and UI/UX design
You must sign in to apply for this position.