Website Antal International
Antal International Spain Cataluña, España
Multinational Company leader in its sector.
- Oversee all HR activities related to the employee lifecycle across worldwide.
- Deliver and develop the People Strategy ensuring that it aligns with the business objectives.
- Operate a global HR function, ensuring best practice is shared between all geographies.
- Responsible for the labor relations of the company.
- Compensation and benefits projects, coordinates and manages Talent Acquisition strategy, policies and processes.
- Work with the executive team on organisational design.
- Develop and implement HR policies, processes, and programs across worldwide.
- The ideal candidate must have previous experience in a HR Director, Group HR Director, Global HR Director, Global Head of HR role in a industrial business.
- Minimum 10 years of experience as HR director in multinational environments and with production plants.
- Demonstrable experience in the creation and execution of Human Resources policies in international subsidiaries.
- English: Full professional competence.
- Spanish: Native.
To apply for this job please visit www.antal.com.