We need a proven performer that can bring together all the moving pieces of marketing that is not performance (digital based). They need to be someone who has experience with brand creative, product, ux/ui & think about everything with a strong data lens.It is important to recognize that the company is a challenging tightrope between many developing areas of marketing and some exceptionally detailed thinking around.
Why do we need this role?
We need someone to help with brand, product (incl all products across different customer segments and personas) and customer acquisiton across the company. We need a consistent voice across our business and a data driven way to drive omni channel customer acquisition. This role will work directly with the Director, Marketing .
The person needs to have a data driven approach to managing integrated strategies such as product marketing, popup retail, boots on the ground and omni channel marketing including for enterprises.
They will be in charge of achieving the set Customer Acquisition goals for the department.
Key areas for this position will be primarily related to customer acquisition with an involvement in product marketing and localization, guerilla marketing, channel partnerships and virtual/pop-up retail. Travel will be required when it is safe to do so.
Why you should join?
This is a green-field role with lots of room to make your own, extending a global marketing mission that is irreverent and mindful.
The role will be hands on; with an agile and lean team, there will be lots of execution, lots of learning and a lot of room for growth.
6 Month OKRs:
- Execute the Enterprise Marketing Strategy for Builder in India to get new 30 Customers within 6 months.
- 25% Builder customer acquisition through ATL and virtual events / pop-up retail
- Localize Product Offering and Pricing for key markets globally
- Develop Go-to Market Partnerships with reg to different Builder products and customer segments
- Direct experience in Product Marketing
- Direct experience in Customer Acquisition and strategy whilst looking at –
- Customer Personas
- Competition Mapping
- Experience with ATL- TV Campaigns & Media buying, Print advertising
- Experience with Enterprise Marketing
- Experience with brand marketing and creative assessment
- Optional Marketing Automation Experience
- CRM tools like Zoho, Salesforce
- Analytics tools incl Google Analytics
- Health Care
- Great Culture
- Stock Options
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.