Ciel HR Services Pvt Ltd
As a Senior. IT Project Manager- Corporate Projects, the candidate will be responsible for defining standards and executing tasks associated with managing multiple IT projects. The individual will play an integral role during the initial planning stages for any project plans.
The individual will create structured schedules and project plans based on the project goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. The individual will partner with colleagues in different roles to assess the workloads and impacts for different departments and be able to identify dependencies and possible issues across teams. The individual will develop and communicate clear and actionable deliverables, or activities to be completed.
Responsibilities and Duties :
1. Assist in monitoring and reviewing project progress and timelines; identify and resolve issues to ensure project success.
2. Assist with the management of day-to-day execution of IT project implementations.
3. Assist with the planning, tracking, documentation and status updates for the project.
4. Exercise solid project leadership skills combined with strong business acumen and in-depth analytical skills.
5. Create, maintain and update processes and documentation, to ensure they’re followed throughout IT.
6. Coordinating and executing IT corporate projects as directed.
7. Collect requirements and assist with the creation of project deliverables, as needed.
8. Adopt a standardized development lifecycle methodology for all projects.
9. Support review sessions with the client and project team.
10. Participate in end-to-end implementation planning including project management
11. Issue management, communication and change management.
12. Prepare user documentation and training documentation as necessary.
13. Have difficult conversations regarding budget, resources and timeline and formally capture and communicate outcomes of those meetings.
Qualifications & Skills:
1. BA/BS degree in any discipline or similar college level education.
2. 3-5 years of experience in project management, consulting, or related field.
3. Excellent project management (including prioritization and organization) skills.
4. Outstanding and effective interpersonal skills; along with strong communication skills both verbal and written.
5. Self-motivated, organized, efficient and process-oriented.
6. Strong work ethic with the ability to work well under pressure in a dynamic environment.
7. Excellent customer relationship management skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.hirist.com.